Are you concerned about an
issue affecting wildlife or the environment we share?
- Write a letter or e-mail, make a telephone
call, send a fax, or pay a visit:
- Write a letter to the editor of a newspaper.
to the Editor
P.O. Box 990
- Be concise. Get the facts. Stick to one
issue. Use your own words. Explain why you feel the way you do
and how the issue affects you.
- Ask the legislator, agency or business
to do something specific. Ask for a reply.
- Be persistent.
- Your opinion counts, but only if it's